• @helenslunch@feddit.nl
    fedilink
    -25
    edit-2
    3 months ago

No, they didn’t.

Yes. They did.

The point that were made all stated that everything’s protected by free speech.

Yes, I got that. My point (once again) is no one thinks it is illegal, which makes the argument it a strawman (ie: arguing against a point no one is making).

No one here is upset about the Black National Anthem being sung

Oh look, another strawman.

Ergo, DON’T MAKE IT A THING.

I’m really not sure what this is supposed to mean in this context. I didn’t “make it a thing”. It was “made a thing” by whoever decided to sing it, the people who were upset by it, the article that was published, and the person replying to the article before I even knew it took place.

• HonkyTonkWoman
      link
      143 months ago

Oh look, someone trying to stir up a dumb argument on the internet because they need attention.

• @helenslunch@feddit.nl
        link
        fedilink
        -193 months ago

Yes, that’s definitely what’s happening. I need attention from anonymous strangers on the internet. 🤦‍♂️ It’s definitely not that someone had a bad take. Deny deny deny.

• HonkyTonkWoman
          link
          93 months ago

ooh look, another strawman argument. strawman arguments all over the place today!

• HonkyTonkWoman
              link
              113 months ago

I understand perfectly. It means this is not a thing, and you never should have tried to make it one.

• @Pratai@lemmy.ca
                  link
                  fedilink
                  13 months ago

Are you actively trying to give us an example of what MAGA outrage actually looks like? Because from here, reading your rants…. You’re coming off like a very upset Trump supporter.

• @helenslunch@feddit.nl
                    link
                    fedilink
                    edit-2
                    3 months ago

You replied to a comment with a laughing emoji and insist that I’m “outraged”? Look at yourself bud.