Please report issues with this version either here or at the issue tracker.
- Add rewrite support for posts/comments
- Try to not rewrite federation links
Lemmy Universal Link Switcher, or LULs for short, scans all links on all websites, and if any link points to a Lemmy instance that is not your main/home instance, it rewrites the link so that it instead points to your main instance. Currently only works for community/user links.
Also works on Firefox Android with the Tampermonkey extension!
Rewrite links to Lemmy posts/comments to point to your home instance. Only after hovering over them, because getting home posts/comments links require communicating with the Lemmy servers, and we don’t want to spam the servers.
Instantly rewrite all links of <em>communities</em> or <em>users</em> to Lemmy/kbin on all websites everywhere to your new instance! The rewritten links will have an icon next to it, and hovering/touching the icon will show you the original link, allowing you to go there if you want to.
Home Instance Setup
- Rewrite kbin post/comment links
- Better rewriting support for kbin community/user urls (e.g. sort options are currently ignored)
- Nicer tooltip styling (fit into page theme)
- Signify that “Show at home” button is loading for posts/comments